Clayfield College accepts enrolments for:
- Girls from Prep to Year 12
- Boys from Prep to Year 6
- Boarding from Years 5 to 12 (girls only).
Our Enrolment Procedures and Business Regulations for International Students can be viewed here.
Primary School (Prep to Year 6)
Clayfield College accepts overseas student enrolments for direct entry into Primary School. Year level entry will be assessed based on the student’s age, current year level and education history. Students’ English language skills will be assessed upon arrival in order to develop an appropriate ESL (English as a Second Language) support program.
Secondary School (Years 7 to 12)
Students enrolling into Secondary School studies will need to provide proof of their English language skills. Please see entry requirements below for more details.
Please click here to view the entry requirements for International Students at Clayfield College.
International Student Policies
Please view our International Student Policies below.
Accomodation and Welfare Policy
Complaints and Appeals Policy
Deferment, Suspension, Cancellation Policy
Student Progress, Attendance and Course Duration Policy
Student Transfer Request Policy
Code of Behaviour
International students entering Years 11-12 can be credited with prior learning in the following ways:
1. As credit towards the calculation of Overall Position (OP) Equivalents.
When a student is enrolling in Clayfield College directly from an overseas school and where the report card from that school shows that the student has studied an equivalent subject to the one they are undertaking at Clayfield College, credit for one or more semesters may be given providing that:
- The subject is deemed equivalent in content
- The subject has been studied for multiples of six monthly periods
- The level of study is deemed to be comparable to the level of study that the student would have undertaken had they enrolled in a similar course in Queensland.
The decision to grant credit under these terms, rests with the College.
2. As credit towards attaining the Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE).
International students who study for more than four semesters in a Queensland school may have prior learning credited towards a QCE by applying to the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Relaxation of the Core. To do this a student must:
- Apply in writing to the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (proformas available on their website)
- Provide documentary evidence which includes the most recent school reports, proof of the level of study undertaken, and a letter from the Principal of the overseas school stating that the subject was studied for a minimum of 55 hours per semester, including assessment.
The decision to grant credit under these terms rests with the QCAA, not Clayfield College.
Please contact the Director of Marketing and Enrolments for more details.
Studying in Australia
For more information regarding studying in Australia, please refer to the following websites:
For a full list of our International Education Agents please click here.
For all international student enquiries, please contact our Director of Enrolments and Marketing, Mrs Kathryn Searle at email@example.com or 07 3262 0220.