Old Collegians' Association
The Clayfield College Old Collegians' Association (CCOCA) encourages past students – both boys and girls – to maintain their connection with the College community and keeps them informed of the current College activities. It allows past students to foster ongoing friendships and fellowship within its membership.
Since its inception, the CCOCA has been an active member of the College community and it continues its valuable role within the life of Clayfield College, binding members together and maintaining continuity.
Established by past principal Miss Nancy Ashburn in 1941, the Association now aims to:
- Communicate with all past students about College activities.
- Provide a strong network among past students of Clayfield College.
- Promote and uphold the valuables and history of Clayfield College.
- Fundraise and support the College to further advance facilities for current students and future generations.
- Encourage interest and involvement from past students in the life, activities and progress of Clayfield College.
The Association works with the school to helps past students to:
- Connect with friends from graduating and other years through functions and events such as reunions and other social events.
- Coach a sport like netball or hockey or other activity such as debating or music.
- Keep in the loop about what’s happening at the College through online newsletters, magazines, and emails.
- Mentor young students when you have a career of your own through the Women’s Industry Network.
- Network with past students in business through functions and events.
Membership is open to all past students who have attended Clayfield College for at least one year.
The CCOCA Committee is elected annually at the AGM held in September, and meetings are held throughout the year.
Mrs Carolyn Hauff AM
Tania Jardine (Martin 1987 - 1991)
Caroline Thurlow (1986 – 1990)
Anna Lloyd (2000 – 2008)
Christine Beehler (Cunningham 1982 – 1986)
Annette Nielsen (Guthrie 1959 - 1961)
|Assistant Treasurer||Emily McPhie (1999 – 2008)|
Kaye Ellis (Lingard 1975 - 1982)
Wendy Grummitt (Monro)
Annual Report 2017
Please click here to view the Clayfield College Old Collegians' Association Annual Report for 2017.
Are you a Clayfield College ‘Old Collegian’?
If so, please complete the form and let us know of your details so we can keep you up-to-date with news of the college’s activities and invite you to CCOCA functions. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.