Boarder Parents Support Group
Welcome to the Boarder Parents Support Group Information Page. The Boarder Parent Support Group has been established to support our boarding parents, students and the Clayfield College Boarding House.
- The aims of the BPSG are to lift the profile of Boarders in the school and Boarding at Clayfield College to the wider community, to encourage communication between Boarder parents and to support the Boarding staff;
- BPSG Meetings will be held three (3) times a year plus the AGM;
- Boarder parents, Principal, Head of Boarding, Heads of Year Levels and teaching staff are welcome to attend BPSG meetings;
- BPSG meetings are chaired by the President of BPSG;
- Boarder parents are welcome to provide items for the agenda to the Secretary of the BPSG;
- Meeting agendas are sent to the Principal and Head of Boarding by the President of the BPSG;
- Minutes of all BPSG meetings will be posted on the Clayfield College website; and
- A Boarder Parent Register will be established listing the details of all boarding parents who wish to be included.
Parent Representatives for 2013
Parents of boarding students who would like to be part of the Boarder Parents Support Group are asked to contact the Head of Boarding, Mrs Diane Kerr, on 07 3262 0221.
The Boarder Parent Support Group welcomes feedback and suggestions in relation to Boarding at Clayfield College. Please contact by email one of the Parent Representatives listed above so that they may communicate with you in relation to your feedback and suggestions.
Information from the previous meeting can be found in the Related Info on this page.