Applying to Enrol
Parents/guardians wishing to enrol students for the current year of entry should contact the Director of Marketing & Enrolments to discuss availability of placement.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the College Business Regulations (overseas) and Accommodation Policy before lodging an application.
For more information regarding studying in Australia, please refer to the following websites:
- Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs: www.immi.gov.au
- Study in Australia: www.studyinaustralia.gov.au.
To register for enrolment at Clayfield College, please complete and return the following:
- Enrolment Registration Form;
- copy of student’s passport and any existing visas;
- copy of student’s school reports from the previous two years of study, including a copy of the latest Student Report showing results for two years;
- A completed Subject Choices Form if appropriate;
- Written evidence of proficiency in English (a copy of any Englisgh test results) and
Offers of placement
Successful applicants will be forwarded a provisional Letter of Offer, including a tax invoice for payment of six months fees in advance including Overseas Student Health Cover. Full Fee Paying Overseas Students are required by the Federal Government to take out medical cover for the entire duration of their stay under the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Scheme.
Offers for entry into Middle and Senior Schooling (Years 6 to 12) will be subject to an English entry test and an interview with the respective Head of Middle or Senior Schooling.
Confirmation of placement
Enrolment is not confirmed until the place which has been offered has been accepted by receipt of the signed and completed Acceptance of Offer form and payment of six months fees (including Overseas Student Health Cover) in advance, as stated on the Letter of Offer.
On receipt of the required form and payment, the College will issue the Confirmation of Enrolment (COE), which will be required to support the student visa application. A student Welfare Letter will also be provided for students under 18 who will be part of the College Boarding House or Homestay program.
For more information please contact the Enrolments Officer.
PO Box 387
CLAYFIELD Q 4011
Ph: +61 7 3262 0220
Fax: +61 7 3262 0225
CRICOS Provider Code: 00493G