The Clayfield College Foundation was established in 1989 to provide a financial basis for future development of the College. The Foundation seeks to assist in two broad areas:
- to develop a portfolio of investment to generate returns that will allow the College to become independent of government funding and its restrictions as and when that becomes necessary; and
- to act as the capital development co-ordination body for the College in providing expertise and funds to facilitate the programs of growth of the school buildings and capital assets.
The Foundation Board consists of members of the PMSA Council, Parents’ and Friends’ Association and the Old Girls' Association.
The Foundation has been successful in its endeavours in raising funds for the College to complete projects such as the Physical Education Centre, Turrawan Boarding House, the Prep Centre, the Swimming Pool redevelopment, Food and Robotics Technology Centre, Middle Schooling Courtyard, Science Laboratory refurbishment and the Junior Schooling Building. The money raised demonstrates the commitment of people within the College family who embraced the need for a successful Foundation and the many hundreds of generous families who unstintingly gave their financial support.
Today, Clayfield College faces new demands and challenges to provide for the future development of the existing campus. Drawn from our Strategic Vision are the following major capital development intentions for the next five years at Clayfield College:
- Developing a Staff Administrative Centre (2013)
- Developing a P-12 Library Resource Centre (2013 - 2014)
- Developing a heritage and archive facility for the OGA and College Foundation (2014)
- Constructing a 750 seat Performing Arts Theatre with music and drama facilities together with redeveloping the College main oval to incorporate underground parking (2016 - 2017)
Clayfield College ABN 83 010 980 908
Each year the Clayfield College Foundation holds a Ladies Lunch and Foundation Lunch to raise vital funds for the future development of the College.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for these events by calling the Foundation Office on 07 3262 0262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Making a Bequest
Choosing to make a gift beyond your lifetime through a Bequest is a simple and effective way of paying tribute to the values of Clayfield College. Whether your bequest assists with the development of a new building or the purchae of educational resources, your generosity will enable Clayfield College to continue to provide a learning environment of high academic standard. Alternatively, you may wish to nominate a particular use for your bequest.
If you are interested in making a bequest to Clayfield College in your Will we recommend that you consult your solicitor. There are many ways that your bequest can be documented according to your wishes. You may also wish to discuss your intentions with the Principal.
The Clayfield College Scholarship Fund enables the Foundation to receive gifts which are tax deductible to donors. For the Set of Rules, please refer to the brochure to the right.
For further information concerning the Clayfield College Foundation please contact Mrs Kathryn Searle, Community Relations Officer , on (07) 3262 0224 or email email@example.com.